Meet Caitlin.. soon to be the boss of NYC fashion..and her jeans
- One word to define your style?
Simple. I like wearing black and white, or solid colors. I really love how the Mods dressed in the sixties.
- Who's your style icon?
I love how Victoria Beckham dresses; she always looks put-together, poised, and chic. I also really admire Katy Perry for her unique style. When it comes to dressing up, the glamorous Old Hollywood actresses are always iconic.
-Favorite kind of jean wash (dark, light, etc.)?
Medium –washed, but I love black denim too!
- Where did you get your favorite jeans?
Saks Fifth Avenue, they are Juicy Couture and were on sale
- How long have you had them?
- What you look for when buying jeans?
Well, they have to fit! No falling off.. or too baggy in some areas while too tight in others.
- Are they for going out/ dressing up/ hanging out?
Usually hanging out or going to class.
- Favorite shoes to wear with them?
Black ones! Hemp Rainbow flops, Tory Burch flats or Christian Louboutin pumps. Occasionally I’ll wear hot pink pumps.
- The craziest thing that happened while wearing those jeans?
Too many crazy things, but the most interesting would be playing Frisbee with a Tom Cruise lookalike in Central Park.
- Where have your jeans traveled?
Everywhere, I wear them way too much! Austria, Germany, Italy, Los Angeles, New York, Boston, New Orleans, Miami, Key West, Atlanta, DC, Maryland, South Carolina
- Are jeans appropriate everywhere VISA is accepted?
I'd hope so!