Tuesday, March 9, 2010

blue jean confidential #1

Meet Flagler Miami's finest, Chiara Cortesano
and her jeans..




Name?
Chiara Cortesano

- Home town?
Miami, FL

- One word to define your style?
Vintage

- Who's you're style icon?
Somewhere between Kate Moss and Margherita Missoni

- What your style handicap?
I have very long legs so it's important that I find jeans that are long enough especially if I want to wear heels with them.

- What's your go-to outfit?
Lately it has been leather jacket, black stirrup leggings, scarves, and a cool pair of boots that make a statement.

- Favorite kind of jean wash (dark, light, etc.)?
I am partial to dark denim

- Where did get your favorite jeans them?
I got them back home at Bloomingdales, they are True Religion.

- How would you define the 'Style" of the jean?
I love these because of their super low waist and wide legs at the bottom. Very retro.

- How long have you had them?
about two years now.

- What you look for when buying jeans?
LENGTH. and fit, has to flatter the assets.

- Are they for going out/ dressing up/ hanging out?
I usually wear jeans dressed down to school or I dress them up for going out.

- Favorite shoes to wear with them?
Usually flats or sandals.

- The craziest thing that happened while wearing those jeans?
Nothing to crazy but I wore them to dinner one night in Capri where I had the single best night of my summer, amazing food, wine, desserts and just incredible atmosphere.

- Where have your jeans traveled?
This particular pair of jeans are well travelled, I have worn them in: Miami, Saint Augustine, New York, New Jersey, and even over the summer when I was in Italy.

- Are jeans approprate everywhere Visa is accepted?
I belive it all depends on the type. A dark denim that is almost black is fun to dress up for a typically more formal event.

No comments:

Post a Comment